Here’s a list of my publications.
- Peng Qi, Christopher D. Manning. Arc-swift: A Novel Transition System for Dependency Parsing. ACL 2017. [PDF] [BibTeX] [Code]
- Timothy Dozat, Peng Qi, Christopher D. Manning. Stanford’s Graph-based Neural Dependency Parser at the CoNLL 2017 Shared Task. CoNLL 2017 Shared Task: Multilingual Parsing from Raw Text to Universal Dependencies. 1st place. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- Yuhao Zhang*, Arun Chaganty*, Ashwin Paranjape*, Danqi Chen*, Jason Bolton*, Peng Qi, and Christopher D. Manning. Stanford at TAC KBP 2016: Sealing Pipeline Leaks and Understanding Chinese. In Text Analysis Conference (TAC) Proceedings, 2016. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- Andrew L. Maas, Peng Qi, Ziang Xie, Awni Y. Hannun, Christopher T. Lengerich, Daniel Jurafsky, Andrew Y. Ng. Building DNN Acoustic Models for Large Vocabulary Speech Recognition. Computer Speech & Language, 2016. [HTML] [BibTeX]
- Xiaolin Hu, Jianwei Zhang, Peng Qi, and Bo Zhang. Modeling Response Properties of V2 Neurons with a Modified K-Means. In Neurocomputing, 2014.[PDF] [HTML] [BibTeX]
- Peng Qi and Xiaolin Hu. Learning Nonlinear Regularities in Natural Images by Modeling the Outer Product of Image Intensities. Neural Computation, 2013. [PDF] [Code] [HTML] [BibTeX]
- Peng Qi, Shuochen Su, and Xiaolin Hu. Modeling Outer Product of Features for Image Classification. ICACI 2013. [PDF] [BibTeX]