- JAMIABiomedical and Clinical English Model Packages for the Stanza Python NLP LibraryJournal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 2021.
- NAACLGraph Ensemble Learning over Multiple Dependency Trees for Aspect-level Sentiment ClassificationIn 2021 Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL), 2021.
- EACLDo Syntax Trees Help Pre-trained Transformers Extract Information?In The 16th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), 2021.
- arXivRetrieve, Read, Rerank, then Iterate: Answering Open-Domain Questions of Varying Reasoning Steps from TextarXiv preprint arXiv:2010.12527, 2020.
- PhD thesisExplainable and Efficient Knowledge Acquisition from TextStanford University, 2020.
- ACL (Demo)Stanza: A Python Natural Language Processing Toolkit for Many Human LanguagesIn Proceedings of the 58th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: System Demonstrations, 2020.
- FindingsStay Hungry, Stay Focused: Generating Informative and Specific Questions in Information-Seeking ConversationsIn Findings of the Association for Computational Linguistics: EMNLP 2020, 2020.
- AlexaPrizeNeural Generation Meets Real People: Towards Emotionally Engaging Mixed-Initiative ConversationsIn 3rd Proceedings of Alexa Prize (Alexa Prize 2019), 2020.
- EMNLP-IJCNLPAnswering Complex Open-domain Questions Through Iterative Query GenerationIn 2019 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and 9th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (EMNLP-IJCNLP), 2019.
- ACLSharp Nearby, Fuzzy Far Away: How Neural Language Models Use ContextAssociation for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2018.
- CoNLLUniversal Dependency Parsing from ScratchIn Proceedings of the CoNLL 2018 Shared Task: Multilingual Parsing from Raw Text to Universal Dependencies, 2018.
- EMNLPHotpotQA: A Dataset for Diverse, Explainable Multi-hop Question AnsweringIn Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2018.
- EMNLPGraph Convolution over Pruned Dependency Trees Improves Relation ExtractionIn Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2018.
- CoNLLStanford’s Graph-based Neural Dependency Parser at the CoNLL 2017 Shared TaskIn Proceedings of the CoNLL 2017 Shared Task: Multilingual Parsing from Raw Text to Universal Dependencies, 2017. 1st place
- TACStanford at TAC KBP 2017: Building a Trilingual Relational Knowledge Graph.In Text Analysis Conference (TAC) Proceedings, 2017.
- ACLArc-swift: A Novel Transition System for Dependency ParsingIn Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2017.
- CS&LBuilding DNN Acoustic Models for Large Vocabulary Speech RecognitionComputer Speech & Language, 2016.
- TACStanford at TAC KBP 2016: Sealing Pipeline Leaks and Understanding ChineseIn Text Analysis Conference (TAC), 2016.
- NeurocomputingModeling response properties of V2 neurons using a hierarchical K-means modelNeurocomputing, 2014.
- Neural Comp.Learning nonlinear statistical regularities in natural images by modeling the outer product of image intensitiesNeural computation, 2014.
- ICACIModeling Outer Products of Features for Image ClassificationIn Advanced Computational Intelligence (ICACI), 2013 Sixth International Conference on, 2013.
- ICONIPHierarchical K-Means Algorithm for Modeling Visual Area V2 Neurons2012. Best Paper Award